Skip links

Physical stores remain focus of vape chains in France

Written by Migle Malinovskyte || 20th September 2017 || Market reports |

Europe
France
Market Research
Marketing and Retailing
Market reports
in our latest look at the French market, we see that all the studied vape store chains are at least partially using a franchise business model. Our franchising conditions’ analysis revealed the Jwell chain has the most attractive...

Open systems dominate markets across the Baltic States

Written by Migle Malinovskyte || 14th September 2017 || Market reports |

Estonia
Europe
Latvia
Lithuania
Marketing and Retailing
Market reports
Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania, collectively known as the Baltic states have a total population of around 6m and share common political traits, economies and history. In our latest report, we estimate the Baltic states’ e-cig market is currently...

France online: specialist vaping websites to the fore

Written by Migle Malinovskyte || 21st August 2017 || Market reports |

EU
Europe
France
Market Research
Marketing and Retailing
Market reports
Our survey of the online e-cig market in France finds vape store chains, e-liquid manufacturers and general online retailers all trailing behind the leading specialist sites ...

New bill signals fresh approach to Canada’s e-cig market

Written by Migle Malinovskyte || 16th August 2017 || Market reports |

Canada
North America
Market Research
Market reports
        Executive summary   Canada has an active e-cigarette market despite widespread confusion over the legal status of the products. There are still no federal laws related to e-cigarettes; however, Bill S-5, if approved, will...

E-liquid and open-system hardware distribution in France

Written by Migle Malinovskyte || 7th July 2017 || Market reports , Marketing & retailing |

Europe
France
Companies
Market Research
Marketing and Retailing
Market reports
Marketing & retailing
French e-liquids make up around 85% of the total French market, according to our recent vape store survey, which gathered responses from 165 store managers throughout April and May 2017. The remaining 15% of the market is shared...

France online: Le Petit Vapoteur takes a dominant position

Written by Migle Malinovskyte || 26th June 2017 || Market reports |

EU
Europe
France
Marketing and Retailing
Market reports
Our latest survey of the French online market reveals the domination of lepetitvapoteur.com, with more than 100,000 unique visitors a month – considerably more than the second and third placed sites...

France: how vape stores are faring across the country

Written by Migle Malinovskyte || 19th June 2017 || Market reports |

EU
Europe
France
Marketing and Retailing
Market reports
Our survey of French vape stores, conducted in April and May 2017, analyses detailed responses from 165 store managers, representing 548 stores across 12 of the 13 mainland regions of...

Spanish focus group highlights lack of brand loyalty among vapers

Written by Migle Malinovskyte || 14th June 2017 || Market reports |

Market Research
Market reports
In April 2017, ECigIntelligence conducted a focus group with five Spanish e-cig users. The participants were recruited through a chain of vape shops and using social media. The participants were asked to discuss their e-cig usage habits,...

France: e-cigarette distribution through the tobacconist channel

Written by Migle Malinovskyte || 9th June 2017 || Market reports |

EU
Europe
France
Market Research
Marketing and Retailing
Market reports
ECigIntelligence estimates that between 10% and 15% of the French e-cigarette market is taken by tobacconist stores – and after a troubled start, their market share is growing, with more than half of all tobacconists in France now...

Domestic brands dominate the market in France

Written by Migle Malinovskyte || 11th May 2017 || Market reports |

Europe
France
Market Research
Market reports
In this look at the French market, we find the most common daily vape store revenue is less than €500.The e-liquid market is also dominated by French brands, led by Alfaliquid, Pulp and...