But our upgraded design is just the most visible sign of heavy investment we’ve made in recent months to enhance our comprehensive coverage of the e-cigarette sector, bringing you a host of new features and resources.
As well as all the familiar sections we’ve been providing to the industry and other stakeholders since 2014, you’ll find:
• A new Marketing & Retailing section as a repository of our in-depth reporting on these key areas. Also on retailing, we’ve continued to add to our library of vape store photo galleries with commentary from researchers who’ve actually visited them.
• We’ve created country-specific home pages for all the most important territories in the e-cigarette world, so you can see everything we have on that country in one place; try out those for Canada or Italy, for example. Just enter a country name in the search bar to reach its home page.
• We’ve continued our commitment to producing original market research as well as in-depth analysis, for example in our recent surveys of US consumers and French vape stores. We’ve also brought you the results of our first focus group of vapers, this one in Spain, with more to follow.
• Enhanced functionality for Advanced Search, to make it easier for you to locate the information you need.
• A new, easier-to-use library of reports for sale, again to help you find the most suitable product.
• We’ve added more analysts and reporters in Barcelona and Washington, DC – as well as a host of correspondents in Poland, California, India, Zimbabwe and elsewhere – to strengthen what is already the largest team in the world dedicated to covering the e-cigarette industry and its regulation.
Hearing from our customers is important to us, so please let us know what you think. And if you’re not already an ECigIntelligence subscriber, do check out our subscription packages to see how our enhanced content can work for you.
Barnaby Page, editorial director, ECigIntelligence
PS: Don’t forget to whitelist our address in your email application, to be sure you carry on receiving our regular updates on the e-cigarette industry’s latest developments, research and insight.