E-liquid and open-system hardware distribution in France

French e-liquids make up around 85% of the total French market, according to our recent vape store survey, which gathered responses from 165 store managers throughout April and May 2017. The remaining 15% of the market is shared by American, British, Malaysian and other foreign e-liquids.
I'm already a subscriber
Author default picture

Migle Malinovskyte

Our Key Benefits

The global e-cigarette market is in an opaque regulatory environment that requires professionals to be on top of industry developments to make informed decisions and optimise their strategy.

ECigIntelligence provides organisations with leading market and regulatory data analysis to anticipate and understand market developments globally and the impact of regulatory changes to the business.

  • Stay informed of any legal and market change in the sector that impacts your organisation
  • Maximise resources by getting market and legal data analysis daily in one place
  • Make smart decisions by understanding how the regulatory and market landscape evolves
  • Anticipate risks in your decisions by monitoring regulatory changes that impact your organization