ECigIntelligence’s online survey was carried out among vape stores in Russia between October and November 2018 to get an overview of the product categories, brands, revenue and current attitudes towards the state of the e-cigarette industry.
The survey was carried out with the support of the Russian association of entrepreneurs of non-medical inhalation industry (SPINI), trade show and conference organisers Smile-Expo, and also some vape store chains and manufacturers. No financial incentive was offered for completion of the survey.
With this report you will be able to answer the following questions:
- What is the average monthly revenue?
- By which product type is the bigger share of revenue generated?
- Is zero nicotine popular?
- What bottle sizes have increased their popularity?
- Is there a higher consolidation of hardware brands?
- What is the most popular hardware category?
- What is the attitude among the respondents?
Numbe of pages: 24
ECigIntelligence does not provide legal, strategic or investment advice. Tamarind Media Limited, the publisher of ECigIntelligence, does not accept any liability or responsibility for information or views published.
Please see this page for a detailed description of our methodology. Please Contact us for a detailed description of our methodology.