ECigIntelligence Hardware Dashboard
This interactive and user-friendly dashboard reveals how the technical features of vape hardware kits offered by the leading online retailers have evolved since mid-2019. Follow the trends – from miniaturisation to enhanced flavour delivery and innovations in atomisation technology – and compare their adoption rates across the seven biggest e-cigarette markets: the US, UK, Russia, Germany, France, Italy, and Canada.
This new and exclusive ECigIntelligence hardware tracker provides comparative insights for professionals operating in the e-cigarette sector. Whether you are a manufacturer, distributor, investor or seeking the best way to develop your brand, this tracker will enable you to plan your strategy with confidence.
Download cleaned and categorised raw data to make personalised comparisons of open and closed systems, including battery features, dimensions, technical features, coil features and power.
Platinum subscribers to ECigIntelligence have access to regular updates of this product through their subscriptions.
*The product is up-to-date as of the date of publication. You will receive the purchased database directly in your inbox within 24 hours.
*If you choose to subscribe to ECigIntelligence within 30 days of purchasing one of our premium datasets, we will credit the price of the purchased product to your first year’s subscription.
- Product developers
- Data analysts
- Sales and business development teams
- Industry professionals
What you get
– 1 excel file
– Cleaned and categorised raw data for the current quarter
Interactive Dashboard: 1 login access for 3 months
– 1 interactive dashboard with 7 regions
Reasons to buy
The dashboard reveals how the technical features of vape hardware kits offered by the leading online retailers have evolved since mid-2019. Cleaned and categorised raw data for the current quarter will enable you to make personalised comparisons.
This product also enables you to:
- Understand product evolution and trends
- Receive analysis to gain insight into end user preferences
- Compare products available in seven major e-cigarette markets
- Find opportunities to enhance your business
- Analysis per quarter from Q3 2019
- Includes both open system and closed system hardware
- Have a clear view of the changing characteristics of device categories and compare the offer of leading brands and particular models
- Receive categorised, clean data sets per quarter to dig deeper inhouse
- Link this product with the ECigIntelligence brands trackers, pricing trackers and flavour and nicotine trackers using product IDs
Details of the data and in-house analysis included in this tracker are:
|ECigIntelligence Hardware Tracker:|
|Update rate||Quarterly: data gathered in middle of quarter (range of dates depending on market)|
|Archive analysis period||2yrs+, quarterly from Q3 2019|
|Markets covered||US, Canada, UK, France, Germany, Italy, Russia|
|Retail channels||Online: leading online multi-brand retailers representing est. 25-50% of total online sales in each market; indicative of total market|
|Individual products for which cleaned raw data available each quarter||4,000-5,000 products|
|Categories analysed||Atomiser/Coils set (type e.g. mesh/ceramic; name; resistance (ohm))
Chip set (name)
OLED Screen (yes/no)
Max Power Output (Watts)
Temperature Control (yes/no)
Battery Capacity (mAh)
Dimensions of hardware unit (volume, mm3)
Tank volume Capacity (ml)
Built-In Battery (yes/no)
|Data splits||Disposable; Closed pods; Open pods; Basic Open system; Advanced Open system; Brands|
ECigIntelligence Hardware Dashboard
Price : $1,995.00