While Italy’s vaping market has been operating under a highly unstable regulatory regime, it still remains one of the leading markets in Europe. Unlike many other markets around the world, Italy has not seen the same increase in popularity of disposable e-cigarettes, with 20 ml longfills finding success. This report offers a detailed overview of the Italian vape market and how it has changed over the past year.
Benefits for your business
If you are interested in Italy’s vape market then this report will offer you all you need to know. In addition to market size and vaping population, the report also offers a detailed analysis of the retail channels in the country as well hardware and e-liquids.
Available country reports
- Executive summary
- Introduction and regulatory framework
- Market size and vaping population: set to surpass the 2019 benchmark
- Retail channels: vape stores and online usage remains steady
- Closed systems: Veev enters the closed pod market
- Open systems: basic kits
- E-liquids: longfills popular as prices of ready to use e-liquids increase
This research is based on data from ECigIntelligence’s market trackers (including the brands tracker, flavour tracker and nicotine tracker), as well as data from Italy’s top 20 online vape retailers, data provided by Italy’s Customs and Monopoly Agency (ADM), and interviews with Italian vape stores and tobacconists.