This report presents the trends and comparative findings of the e-liquid price range between Q4 2017 and Q4 2018. This report is based on data collected in December 2018 within the framework of the ECigIntelligence Online Benchmarking Tool and presents trends from the comparison with data from five other quarters.
The ECigIntelligence Online Benchmarking Tool is a new long-term project tracking the online pricing of e-liquid products and hardware product categories on the top visited vape retail websites (vapordna.com, myvaporstore.com, elementvape.com,
vapewild.com, directvapor.com) in the US. The tracking is conducted on a quarterly basis and the comparative top line results are presented in an excel spreadsheet together with the cleaned and categorised raw data.
With this report you will be able to answer the following questions:
- Has the competition within the e-liquids market increased?
- Are there any new trends in bottle sizes?
- Has the number of nicotine salt e-liquids available online increased?
- What form factor has increased?
- Are pods available online?
Number of pages: 9