Poland boasts a developed e-cigarette market, which, despite some population size fluctuations over the course of the Covid-19 pandemic, has faced a recent rejuvenation owing to an influx of disposable e-cigarettes into the market.
Online sales of e-cigarette products have been banned in Poland since their adoption of the TPD in 2016, but most stores have websites whereby they can provide customers with a click-and-collect service.
Shake and vape products are popular in Poland, accounting for approximately 80% of e-liquid sales made by vape stores.
This report analyses the current state of the Polish e-cigarette market, how it has changed over the last few years and what to expect in the future, covering everything from market sizes, vaping population and retail channels to e-liquids and hardware.
Reasons to buy
An ECigIntelligence market report will provide you with:
- A clear and detailed understanding of current market size and structure, enabling you to confidently identify where your business and your products stand within the market.
- The ability to plan ahead for developing trends.
- A strategic picture of consumers, retail channels, and product preferences.
- Understanding of major competitor brands and their position within the market.
- In-depth discussion of the most important topics for the specific market, with historic and future influences on change identified and comparisons made to other national markets.
- Detailed data in graphical form.
Table of contents
- Executive summary
- Vape market
- Market size and population
- Retail channels
- Form factors
- A view to the future
Our research is completely independent and original. It is conducted by ECigIntelligence’s multilingual market analysis team, all specialists in this sector, and goes through a rigorous review and editing process before publication. Research draws on multiple sources, including: online and offline resources and data, our own extensive databases and report archives, interviews with key stakeholders, and consumer/industry surveys.