Smoking rates have been continuously dropping in both the United Arab Emirates (UAE) and Saudi Arabia in the last decade, due to increased taxation, government initiatives, and the introduction of alternatives such as vaping.
This report provides an update to our 2021 in-depth comparative research of the vaping industry in Saudi Arabia and the United Arab Emirates (UAE), the two major economies of the Middle East region.
Reasons to buy
An ECigIntelligence market report will provide you with:
- A clear and detailed understanding of current market size and structure, enabling you to confidently identify where your business and your products stand within the market.
- The ability to plan ahead for developing trends.
- A strategic picture of consumers, retail channels, and product preferences.
- Understanding of major competitor brands and their position within the market.
- In-depth discussion of the most important topics for the specific market, with historic and future influences on change identified and comparisons made to other national markets.
- Detailed data in graphical form.
Table of contents
- Executive summary
- Smoking in the Middle East
- The vape market
- Market size and vaping population
- Retail channels
Our research is completely independent and original. It is conducted by ECigIntelligence’s multilingual market analysis team, all specialists in this sector, and goes through a rigorous review and editing process before publication. Research draws on multiple sources, including: online and offline resources and data, our own extensive databases and report archives, interviews with key stakeholders, and consumer/industry surveys.