ECigIntelligence has once again conducted its annual online survey of vape stores in the US. This latest survey was undertaken in the period from August to September 2022.
This report details and analyses the results of the 2022 survey, revealing a boost in monthly revenue; increases in product category diversification, disposables stocks and cannabis-derived products; and concerns over FDA requirements and other factors that could slow business.
Reasons to buy
An ECigIntelligence market report will provide you with:
- A clear and detailed understanding of current market size and structure, enabling you to confidently identify where your business and your products stand within the market.
- The ability to plan ahead for developing trends.
- A strategic picture of consumers, retail channels, and product preferences.
- Understanding of major competitor brands and their position within the market.
- In-depth discussion of the most important topics for the specific market, with historic and future influences on change identified and comparisons made to other national markets.
- Detailed data in graphical form.
Table of contents
- Executive summary
- Introduction and key context
- Respondent profile
- Product offering
- Vape stores and regulatory change
- Outlook and future plans
Our research is completely independent and original. It is conducted by ECigIntelligence’s multilingual market analysis team, all specialists in this sector, and goes through a rigorous review and editing process before publication. Research draws on multiple sources, including: online and offline resources and data, our own extensive databases and report archives, interviews with key stakeholders, and consumer/industry surveys.