This report examines the influence of some of the major public organisations that work to influence policy on tobacco and vaping in the US.
ECigIntelligence has compiled a database of some of the major public organisations that have been historically active – to varying degrees – in tobacco/nicotine policies. This database will cover whether or not the organisation has received funding from any tobacco company, whether its main area of activity is federal or focused on a specific state, its main areas of interest (tax, flavours, T21, etc), and any relevant action it has undertaken such as opposing or supporting certain proposals.
Reasons to buy
An ECigIntelligence regulatory report will provide you with:
- A clear and detailed understanding of current regulatory requirements affecting this sector in a specific jurisdiction, enabling you to be confident your business and your products are compliant.
- The ability to plan ahead for specific regulatory changes.
- Strategic understanding of the policy climate within the jurisdiction, enabling you to forecast how it might affect business development.
- Sources of further information, for example links to full texts of legislation and contact details for relevant government offices.
Table of contents
- Active public organisations in the tobacco industry
Our research is completely independent and original. It is conducted by ECigIntelligence’s multilingual legal analysis team, all specialists in this sector, and goes through a rigorous review and editing process before publication. Research draws on multiple sources, including: online and offline resources and data, specialist legal software, our own extensive databases and report archives, interviews with key stakeholders and government officials, and collaboration with local legal firms and on-the-ground professionals in the jurisdictions covered.