We respond to your particular needs
ECigIntelligence uses its expertise in the e-cigarette sector to provide tailored research programmes or specific analysis for our clients.
- We offer an independent and unbiased approach.
- We are specialists in the e-cigarette and tobacco-alternatives sectors.
- We can get access to key sources of information.
- We provide the data and resources required to navigate through whatever challenges our clients face.
- We can generate a cost-effective tailored solution.
Find out how companies are using ECigIntelligence’s tailored research to optimise their business
ECigIntelligence creates a customised report on RRPs for a think tank
A tobacco harm reduction think tank asked ECigIntelligence to provide research on the development of non-pharmaceutical reduced-risk products.Read More
An industry manufacturer asked ECigIntelligence to provide a guide on upcoming EU regulations prior to TPD implementation
The client is a global Chinese manufacturer of vaping products looking to understand a new regulation that came into force in May 2014 and was going to become applicable in EU member states in May 2016.Read More
A hedge fund receives accurate and independent report on the legal risks associated with an investment operation
The client is a UK-based investment firm looking to understand the legal risks and potential future regulatory changes that might have an impact on their investment.Read More
Other examples of customised research include:
- Data modelling or due diligence to assist with the valuation analysis for a proposed acquisition.
- Support for lobbying or positioning as part of a public policy strategy.
- Tracking of the policy and legislative development for e-cigarettes in a jurisdiction which forms part of your market-entry strategy.
- And much more…