The demand for more “environmentally-friendly” vapes is growing due to consumer demand and political pressure, and if they are not brought into compliance with the new regulation, disposable vapes could be at risk and either eventually banned or at least subjected to severe restrictions across the EU.
This report analyses the compliance of new “eco-friendly” products with the requirements of selected EU environmental policy initiatives and the EU Tobacco Product Directive (TPD).
Reasons to buy
An ECigIntelligence regulatory report will provide you with:
- A clear and detailed understanding of current regulatory requirements affecting this sector in a specific jurisdiction, enabling you to be confident your business and your products are compliant.
- The ability to plan ahead for specific regulatory changes.
- Strategic understanding of the policy climate within the jurisdiction, enabling you to forecast how it might affect business development.
- Sources of further information, for example links to full texts of legislation and contact details for relevant government offices.
Table of contents
- Executive summary
- Selected EU sustainability-related proposals
- Overview of initiatives
- Compliance of “eco-friendly” products with EU environmental requirements
- Background on the environmental impact of vapes
Our research is completely independent and original. It is conducted by ECigIntelligence’s multilingual legal analysis team, all specialists in this sector, and goes through a rigorous review and editing process before publication. Research draws on multiple sources, including: online and offline resources and data, specialist legal software, our own extensive databases and report archives, interviews with key stakeholders and government officials, and collaboration with local legal firms and on-the-ground professionals in the jurisdictions covered.