ECigIntelligence carried out a survey of vape stores in Canada between June and July 2022, with 108 responses, representing 223 stores in total. ECigIntelligence believes this accounts for around 17% of all vape stores in Canada. Specialist offline vape stores are the most important retail channel in Canada, representing around 60% of all sales, and are a vital source of information about consumer demand.
This report outlines the findings taking from the survey, covering all areas from e-liquid flavours and strengths to form factors, revenue and regulatory impact.
Reasons to buy
An ECigIntelligence market report will provide you with:
- A clear and detailed understanding of current market size and structure, enabling you to confidently identify where your business and your products stand within the market.
- The ability to plan ahead for developing trends.
- A strategic picture of consumers, retail channels, and product preferences.
- Understanding of major competitor brands and their position within the market.
- In-depth discussion of the most important topics for the specific market, with historic and future influences on change identified and comparisons made to other national markets.
- Detailed data in graphical form.
Table of contents
- Executive summary
- Profile of respondents
- Revenue: 2022, a positive year for vape stores
- Government regulations lead to pessimism about the vaping industry
- Revenue split: closed systems are a significant source of revenue
- Disposables: boom in popularity linked to revenue growth
- Pre-filled pods: STLTH market leader by wide margin
- Open systems: popularity of refillable pods stands out
- E-liquids: fruit flavours popular
Our research is completely independent and original. It is conducted by ECigIntelligence’s multilingual market analysis team, all specialists in this sector, and goes through a rigorous review and editing process before publication. Research draws on multiple sources, including: online and offline resources and data, our own extensive databases and report archives, interviews with key stakeholders, and consumer/industry surveys.