The Chinese vaping industry underwent a rigorous transformation in 2022, with the ban of flavoured vaping products, the introduction of a consumption tax, and the implementation of a national e-cigarette transaction platform.Closed pods are the most popular choice among vapers in China, while disposables have also gained traction, especially in the online market.The vaping industry in China is expected to face significant challenges and changes in the coming years.This report analyses the current state of the e-cigarette market in the country, how it has changed, and what to expect, covering market sizes, vaping population, retail channels, form factors and flavour bans.
Reasons to buy
An ECigIntelligence market report will provide you with:
- A clear and detailed understanding of current market size and structure, enabling you to confidently identify where your business and your products stand within the market.
- The ability to plan ahead for developing trends.
- A strategic picture of consumers, retail channels, and product preferences.
- Understanding of major competitor brands and their position within the market.
- In-depth discussion of the most important topics for the specific market, with historic and future influences on change identified and comparisons made to other national markets.
- Detailed data in graphical form.
Table of contents
- Executive summary
- Smoking rates
- Vape market
- Market size and population
- Retail channels
- Product type usage
- Future outlook
Our research is completely independent and original. It is conducted by ECigIntelligence’s multilingual market analysis team, all specialists in this sector, and goes through a rigorous review and editing process before publication. Research draws on multiple sources, including: online and offline resources and data, our own extensive databases and report archives, interviews with key stakeholders, and consumer/industry surveys.