The Tamarind Intelligence Policy Radar provides detailed analyses and comparisons of the current regulatory frameworks and five-year forecasts for a broad selection of leading vapour and novel tobacco markets globally. This short reports examines some of the most important changes implemented in our June update, which can be viewed in further detail in the Policy Radar itself, and provides some key insights into what they mean for the industry.
Reasons to buy
An ECigIntelligence regulatory report will provide you with:
- A clear and detailed understanding of current regulatory requirements affecting this sector in a specific jurisdiction, enabling you to be confident your business and your products are compliant.
- The ability to plan ahead for specific regulatory changes.
- Strategic understanding of the policy climate within the jurisdiction, enabling you to forecast how it might affect business development.
- Sources of further information, for example links to full texts of legislation and contact details for relevant government offices.
Table of contents
- Finland: government finally formed – can the industry be optimistic?
- Slovenia: new jurisdiction, gloomy prospect for the industry
- Sweden: Public Health Agency publishes unfavourable report for the industry
- Venezuela: e-cig regulation passed, though president wants to ban them
- Malaysia: generational end-game revived for tobacco and nicotine products
- South Africa: is there some light ahead for e-cigarettes?
Our research is completely independent and original. It is conducted by ECigIntelligence’s multilingual legal analysis team, all specialists in this sector, and goes through a rigorous review and editing process before publication. Research draws on multiple sources, including: online and offline resources and data, specialist legal software, our own extensive databases and report archives, interviews with key stakeholders and government officials, and collaboration with local legal firms and on-the-ground professionals in the jurisdictions covered.