Nicotine-containing products are considered acute hazardous waste in the US, and must comply with the federal and state requirements when they are disposed of.
This report provides analysis of the waste management regulations, at a federal level, for businesses in the US covering everything from disposal and storage requirements to disposal frequency and registration.
Reasons to buy
An ECigIntelligence regulatory report will provide you with:
- A clear and detailed understanding of current regulatory requirements affecting this sector in a specific jurisdiction, enabling you to be confident your business and your products are compliant.
- The ability to plan ahead for specific regulatory changes.
- Strategic understanding of the policy climate within the jurisdiction, enabling you to forecast how it might affect business development.
- Sources of further information, for example links to full texts of legislation and contact details for relevant government offices.
Table of contents
- Executive summary
- Nicotine-containing products
- Registration requirements
- Disposal requirements
- Storage limits and disposal frequency
- Disposal of lithium-ion batteries
- Relevant laws
- Relevant bodies
Our research is completely independent and original. It is conducted by ECigIntelligence’s multilingual legal analysis team, all specialists in this sector, and goes through a rigorous review and editing process before publication. Research draws on multiple sources, including: online and offline resources and data, specialist legal software, our own extensive databases and report archives, interviews with key stakeholders and government officials, and collaboration with local legal firms and on-the-ground professionals in the jurisdictions covered.